Feel good about your work every day!
Caregivers work one-on-one, helping seniors and disabled people in their own homes.
Advantage Home Care is seeking compassionate and ethical caregivers.
In home care is a rapidly growing and changing industry. Forty percent of Americans over age 65 need daily assistance with normal activities of daily living. Ninety percent want to remain in their own homes as long as possible. Advantage Home Care recognizes that individualized training, recognition, and scheduling help our caregivers feel valued and appreciated. Quality caregivers are the core of our business, and the reason we are Douglas County’s largest in-home care agency.
Apply if you have:
- Verifiable caregiving experience
- A friendly, flexible attitude
- A reliable car and valid car insurance
- Willingness to cook and do light housekeeping
- The ability to pass a background and reference check
- Ability to pass a drug test
Benefits of working for Advantage Home Care:
- Flexible schedules – full time or part time, mornings, days, evenings, nocs, weekends!
- Health insurance and sick leave available at 91 days
- Travel time between clients and mileage reimbursement
- Work close to home or school
- Free paid training
- Appreciation and feedback from office staff